Submit your songs to our A&R department
If you have songs that meet the criteria listed below, you may send a link to your best song to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before submitting, please read our business model and if it works for you, feel free to send us music as described below.
What we want
We are looking for unreleased original songs with lyrics that will influence peace, non-violence, anti-war, or the teachings of religious prophets without sounding like religious songs.
Any genre of music is fine as long as the lyrics are clear enough to be understood by the listener.
Fully mastered release-ready songs are preferred and will get the highest priority for consideration, but are not required. Demos, rough demos, worktapes and lyric sheets will also be considered for production inside our private Facebook group.
For audio, send a link only (no audio files) to your best song that meets our criteria. Send one song only. If you only have lyrics and no music you may attach a lyric sheet to your email or copy and past the lyrics in the body of the email.
What we don't want
It is important that you read this before submitting any music.
Finished instrumentals. Although music alone can be relaxing and create a state of peacefulness, we need songs with lyrics that can influence others toward peace. Lyrics must be clear enough to understand or be accompanied by a lyric sheet. The exception to this is if you have music that you need lyrics for and you are submitting it for possible collaboration with one of our lyricists.
Lyrics that do not address or influence the topics mentioned above. Our mission is to influence world peace, yet some people think that just because we are a record label we can release anything. We only accept songs that address our mission.
More than one song. We are under-staffed and cannot afford the time to listen to more than one song from each person. However, we do make an exception for those under contract with our label.
Audio files. Imagine if 1,000 people each sent you one audio file. It would fill up your hard drive and slow down your computer. This is why we want links only and not audio files. If you don't have any place where you can post your music and send us a link to that post, you may want to think about setting up a free account on platforms like SoundCloud, Songtradr, Dropbox, or any other place that will store your music for sharing purposes.
Before submitting music to us, be sure you have the minimum requirements in place:
- A Facebook page - We communicate with our project-specific team members through private group chats in Facebook messenger. We also have a private Facebook group which we use to communicate with all team members associated with, or soon to be associated with, the label. We do not have the resources to be jumping all around and repeating ourselves when we need to communicate to our team.
- A second social media platform - Our teams combine our social media to help promote the music they are involved with on our label. We require equal participation from our artists, writers and producers and need them to have at least one more social media platform, such as Twitter, YouTube, Reverbnation, SoundCloud, or anything that can be used in addition to Facebook for the promotion of the music being submitted. We may make an exception for artists with a minimum of 10,000 actively engaged followers on Facebook.
- Typed lyrics in text format - When we release songs on our website we post lyrics along with it to give extra value to our listeners. Typed lyrics helps us to save time by copying and pasting them into your release. We will only post lyrics that follow this format.
- A bio and head shot - Each person associated with a release gets a profile page in our "Meet Our People" section. This is where we post information about you and your accomplishments. If you have a press kit, it will be helpful, but if you don't, all that is required here is just a bio and head shot and this could be the start of your press kit.
- Story about how and why you wrote the song - If you are a songwriter and are submitting a song you wrote, we will need, in text format, a story about how and why you wrote that song. We submit your story to a UK based magazine that fully supports our efforts and will print all of our press releases. We also submit to additional online magazines, but there is no guarantee that they will print your story.
- A PayPal account - All of our payments are made via PayPal. We are not set up to make payments any other way, nor do we wish to make payments in a way that will require additional time and/or resources. If you don't have a PayPal account at the time of submission, be sure to have one set up at the time of signing a contract with us.